Vision Plus Eye Centre was launched in April 2015 by reputed Eye specialists Dr. Ajay Aurora & Dr. Ritu Aurora with the aim of bringing World class eye care facilities to Noida and Delhi.
With more than 25 years experience at leading Eye centres and institutes both in India and abroad, they had a mission to establish an eye hospital in Noida blending the qualities of Perfection with Care.
To excel, innovate & improve in Eye care, education & research in Ophthalmology using best practices and cutting edge technology.
Vision Plus Eye Centre is committed to provide super speciality eye services of international standards to all sections of society at an affordable cost with integrity and compassion
- To ensure health & safety of the staff
- To comply with all statutory & regulatory requirements.
- To provide quality of care that exceeds the patients expectations
- To promote on the job training to continuously improve the skills and competence of the staff
- We are NABH certified (entry level) and are in the process of full certification.
- We have been recognised by the Govt & awarded the Kayakalp Certification
- Vision Plus Eye centre is registered with the CMO, Gautam Budh Nagar and certified for Corneal transplantation by the Directorate General Health Services, UP
Our team is committed to providing the best and most
affordable eye care in Delhi NCR.
What makes us amongst the Top Eye Hospitals In Noida & Delhi NCR?
Patient Centric approach
We believe in going out of our way to do the best for each & every patient
Integrity & Compassion
Honest approach, transparency & accountability in all our dealings
Our support staff, technicians and doctors work seamlessly together to ensure patient satisfaction
Cutting edge Technology
We have invested in the most advanced technology to bring World Class Eye Care to your doorstep
To us patients are not numbers, we give you time to voice your problems and understand you better
1. Regular training & CME for the staff
2. Committed to providing the latest technology and expertise in eyecare
3. Continuous quality improvement and compliance with National and International standards
4.We strictly adhere to medical ethics, standard operating protocols and evidence based medicine
5. Patient feedback and grievance redressal system so that we satisfy each and every patient